Monday, June 27, 2011

3 Little Randoms

I know if I had a boy I would love him just as much but is there anything more fun than Jamba Juice and Pedi's?  I think not!!!  I love that Aubree is getting old enough to take places like this and she is starting to love to go shopping for "nothing" (or aimless wondering).  Unfortunately we usually always find something we don't need but it is all so much fun.  I just love her!!!


 These are my cute nieces Taryn and Kiera.  I took them to see the new Pirates movie, you know the one..... with Johnny Depp (my crush).  It was FABULOUS!  It was so fun, we went to the movie at the Gateway and then went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill.  Aren't they beautiful? 


 The night of the big movie premiere was also the night of Aubree's very first "friend" sleepover with her BFF Taylee.  I had said Taylee could sleep over without thinking that it was the same night that I had the movie tickets.  But no fear, Dad handled it fabulously.  I am sure they ran wild and maybe had a bit too much candy but Daddy's are good at that, at least Aubree's Dad is.  This is what I came home to.  Both girls in the spare bedroom with every single stuffed animal and blanket they could find.  When I first went in there and only had the light of the TV it was hard to find where they started and the piles and piles of fluff ended.  I am pretty sure they had fun though and I am sure it is just the beginning of the sleepovers for these two.

1 comment:

Penny said...

That's like a hidden picture puzzle! Makes you wonder what was going on in their heads just before they fell asleep!