Monday, June 6, 2011

I am returning....for real this time!

I have decided to return to blogging.  Somebody told me that you can print from your blog and make them into books.  Sure enough, she was right!!!  So.....I am going to return and be faithful and use blogging like scrap booking, (I don't do that either).  And it has been so long that I may be the only one reading my own blogs but that's ok too.  Much has happened in the last two years, I finally caved and opened a Face Book account.  But I feel like this is a little more personal so I am going to stay with this for the most part.  If I say it enough times I am sure I will be more compelled to do it. 

Aubree is now 7, YES 7!!!!  She is getting sassier and more independent every day.  On Saturday I dropped her off at a friends "Justin Beiber" birthday party, I walked her to the door to make sure the mom knew that she was there, said I love you and went in for the usual kiss.....I got a big loud "MOOOOM" and her cheek for me to plant my kiss on.  I was so sad, but we couldn't be more proud of the girl she is growing into to.  She gets perfect grades, has lots of friends, she is kind and caring. 

We don't have too big of plans for the summer, a few small camping trips is all.  Aubree is going to bounce from house to house, keeps it interesting for her.  My Mom has a pool so I am sure she will be spending a lot of long, wet summer days over there.  I have so many memories of spending summer days at my Grandma Young's and her pool, I love that Aubree will have the chance to make some of the same memories. 

I am going to get some updated pictures on here...I have missed posting her last few birthdays, Christmas's, you know all the important things in life. 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so glad you are making a come back. I check your blog often and now I can keep tabs on you! Hope all is well, I think of you often:)

Penny said...

Yippee--this is more fun than FB!