Sunday was our first snowfall of the year (like you all didn't notice). It was pretty surprising that there was enough to actually play in. Ryker and Baby Kam came over so that DJ and Tara could paint their basement with out "helpers". They started the day off with getting all bundled up from head to toe to go outside and basically........eat snow. Every time I looked outside they both had a fist full of snow going to town like they haven't eaten in 2 weeks. The usual threat of "Molly peed on that snow" didn't even phase them. They had fun though and so did our little neighbor Marcus and of course Molly thinks the snow is a ball so she is always game for playing in the snow.

Ryker's hat kept falling down and he couldn't see. I had Kamryn in my arms and told him to come up the stairs so I could fix his hat, he kept yelling up to me "Where are you, Ninny? Help me!" I was laughing so hard I could barely keep it together so he didn't get mad.
Just having another snack here, a little yellow snow never hurt anybody, I think?
You always have to finish off a day in the snow with a hot bubble bath.
Is she the cutest thing ever? She is so precious and such a sweet baby, she melts my heart!
After playing out side they came in for a snack and to do some Halloween projects. Just so everybody knows- you can buy a ton of stuff from Dollar Tree. I went there last night and got a ton of foamies, colored popsicle sticks, googly eyes and pom poms. They glue the stuff all over with glue sticks (which aren't very messy) and you would think that they created a master piece. It is really cheap and the kids love it.

This was snack time. They wanted to cook something to eat and in an attempt to discourage that I gave them a bunch of stuff on a paper towel and told them to create their snacks. They had peanut butter on crackers with marshmallows on them. Yum Yummy!! Aubree even put a carrot on top. What ever it takes it get them to eat a vegetable right?
This is our neighbor Marcus, Aubree loves to play with him so it was great to have him join our snow day activities.

4 comments:
So cute! You are a such a fun mom :) Aubree and Ryker are cute as always ..love them!
Well he thinks that its playtime when he is our bed! He has to sleep in his room or he won't sleep (thank heavens) But he is just a huge pain in the butt when it comes to sleeptime!!! Holy moly i'm gonna pull out my hair!!! :)
Hey neighbor, what have you been up to? We need to have a Girls Night Out...I will walk down one of these days!
We have the cutest kids! Thanks for watching the rugrats on Sunday. Ryker had an absolute blast. I am pretty sure he just wants to move in with you. Thanks for being such a fun Aunt!
Post a Comment