Friday, October 24, 2008

Easy Bake at Grandma's

Every other Friday Aubree goes to Nate's Moms house AKA Grandma Trish's. Aubree loves to go there, I think it may have something to do with being spoiled out of her mind and being able to do anything she wants at anytime. The best part is that Trish really plays with her and does anything Aubree wants. She definitely rules the roost over there. We are so thankful for both of Nate's parents, they never miss an activity, a dance recital or a soccer game. They are awesome grandparents and Aubree is lucky to have them.


1 comment:

Trish said...

We ARE the lucky ones to have little Miss Aubree as our Grandaughter.She is so much fun to be around and treasure every moment we spend with her.Although she has us wrapped around her tiny little finger pretty tight,I don't think she is spoiled at all,and is always a perfect little lady at our house.I also think she has some pretty terrific parents that have taught her very well.I love you Aubree Annie fancy pants!!