Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Dance Recital

Aubree's last dance recital called "Hot-Hot-Hot" was on the 13th of June at Syracuse High School. We are glad dance is over because even though Aubree is a good little dancer she hates it and doesn't want to go anymore. We don't want to push it on her hoping she may like it in the future. Shadie and Roedy are really into T-Ball and Soccer so you all know what that means. Anyway-Soccer here we come!!!!!!



Aubree and Madi-super cute right here but seconds later they were both crying because they didn't want to dance that night.



Madi and Aubree. I wish the pictures were better, they did so good.


These are Aubree's roses that she got for doing such a good job at her recital from her Grandma Trish.

You would think I told her to pose this way, but nope. This is all her telling me to take her picture.

WOW-She is cute!!!!!

Such a little lady.


5 comments:

The Allred Family said...

OMGosh...Isn't she just the cutest lil' girl EVER. I LOVE the one where she has her hands on her hips!! Boy are you gonna have your hands full when she's a teenager-HAHAHA :0) Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Aubree cracks me up! She is a total DIVA!! I love her guts out!

Kenlee's Mom said...

You said it right...We ARE lucky mama's! How cute is she! What a beauty! FOR REAL i cannot believe how big and ADORABLE she is! I remember the day she was born... It feels like last week! LOVE YOU AUBS!!!XOXOXO
Aunt Darby

Anonymous said...

Ok she is so freaking cute!! Holy cow Mindy she is 4 going on 14 - you and Nate have a little heartbreaker!! She is a sweetheart Mindy!! I love her!

Ryan and Maria said...

WOW! What a cutie batootie! You guys are in for some fun times when she's a teenager :) good luck!
Ryan