Monday, June 30, 2008

Brunching at Snowbasin with the Girls

Grandma 'Flower' is in town, (My Mom). She is visiting for the July 4th Holiday and my sister's surprise 40th Birthday party. On Sunday we went to Snowbasin for their Sunday Brunch. It was a lot of fun. You ride the Gondola up the mountain to Needles Lodge where the view is amazing. Brunch is a bit overpriced but I guess you are paying for the ride and view. All in all we had a great time.


Me and My Mom
Me and my Sissy - Keri
My beautiful Mom
Madi and Aubree
Nothing like playing in the snow in June (and in shorts).
Me and my cutest girl!
Grandma and her girls.
Aubree had a blast throwing snow balls.





4 comments:

Kenlee's Mom said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your mom! Aubs is a doll!

jzonde said...

Okay, so you are totally making me look bad on this whole blogging thing! Dude, you update yours like all the time! How do you keep up with it, I forget like 99% or the time! I will try to do better. Tell your Madre that I said Hi!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I wish we would have been able to join you last weekend. Looks like you guys had a blast! Love ya!

Jillian said...

Looks like you guys had fun!Aubree is still of course as cute as ever. I miss you guys!! We need to get together ASAP befor I go even more crazy than I am right now.love you guys!