Monday, May 5, 2008

Dinner at The Mayan

We went to The Mayan for dinner on Saturday night with DJ, Tara, Ryker, Kamryn, my cousin Gina, Greg and their cutest little boy ever - Isaac. It was so fun, the kids had a blast it has been a long time since we have been there and it is much better than we remember. I think Nate had fun even though he appears to be sleeping.
Uncle Nate and Baby Kam
Gina and Isaac (Ike the Tike)
The "Mayan's" don't speak English to you and kids just
couldn't figure out what was wrong with them.
The three rug rats trying to tame the wild snake in the parking lot.
Best Buddies Forever...
Oooohhhh... I just love her!!!!!
Our beautiful princess. Gosh, she's cute.
Ryker was mad he fell backwards in his chair and blamed it on Tara, it was hilarious.
Gina is exactly 1 month "OLDER" than me. We don't get to see
them much but I love her to death.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. We will for sure have to go with you guys the next time! Aubs is so freaking cute,we had fun with her yesterday!

Kenlee's Mom said...

Oh I love Greg and Gina! Look how big "Ike" got! What a cutie!! It seems like just yesterday we were watching him on the montior, rooting for him to roll over!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Love your guts!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun, I'll have to take Av's to the Mayan she would love it.. Miss you..

The Allred Family said...

OMGosh... Aubree is so freakin cute. Good luck beatin' off the boys when she's in high school-HAHAHA :0)